Dynamic, results driven, IT Professional, with extensive experience implementing and managing programs, projects, teams and deals. In depth experience and proven expertise delivering global enterprise solutions, including sales touch points, project planning, resource fulfillment, project execution and production support. Over 20 years of successful IT enterprise leadership, planning, administration, and support.
Areas of Expertise include:
· Global team management, oversight, and development.
· Expert knowledge of IT support methodology.
· Expert product knowledge of multiple platforms/solutions.
· Proven knowledge of enterprise architecture.
· Managing relationships with clients and third-party vendors.
· Global, high tech, project implementation and management.
microsoft, Seattle, WA 2016 2018
Technology Service Professional
Provide technical leadership for Microsoft pre-sales activities with CRM customers. My SAP/ERP background promoted me to nationwide AX sales motions. Serving as an industry expert to educate, drive, and lead Microsoft sales motions toward long term strategic initiatives.
· Lead for customer interactions to discover their needs and wants and deliver demos, presentations, and education to drive adoption of Microsoft solutions to enhance their business processes.
· Top-level resource for sales. Starting in the Gulf region I moved on to support the entire western USA and moved from just CRM to enabling sales motions across the Dynamics 365 suite.
· Investigate & develop go to market and sales motion plans for active and future sales initiatives.
· Build customer network and develop relationships providing access to people and information vital to securing current and future business.
SAP America INC, Newtown Square, PA 2014 2015
Provide technical leadership for SAP pre-sales activities with top 25 Global customers. Serve as a global industry-wide expert to educate, drive, and lead SAP sales motions toward long term strategic initiatives.
· Top-level SAP resource for sales
· Investigate & develop go to market and sales motion plans for the largest SAP sales initiatives.
· Build deeper relationships with customers providing access to more areas of business needs. Securing trust by addressing current or future business and technical process issues.
Network Appliance, Houston, TX 2012 2014
SAP Solution Architect
Responsible for all SAP pre-sales activities in the Central and Eastern Region. Serve as an industry expert to educate, drive, and lead SAP sales motions.
· Develop go to market and sales motion plans for SAP sales initiatives
· Serve as SAP ambassador for/with partners to enable collaborative sales motions
· Address and resolve complex technical and business process issues both pre and post-sale
· Deliver technical and functional documentation and demos for sales reps and customers to ensure the use of best practices and repeatable sales motions
HewLett packard, Houston, TX 2010 - 2012
Business Analyst SAP Archiving and Global Records Management
Led team to meet goals, champion technical expertise, deliver training and oversight to enable the CIO goal of a 40% reduction of total DB space and records management compliance worldwide. My success in building the SAP Archiving program provided me the chance to provide leadership for the records management project driving metrics from 3% past a fiscal year-end goal to 45% complete within four months enabling me to provide two CIO goals within one year.
· Managed and drove metrics across the global IT environment to meet and surpass named CIO goals.
· Developed global IT standards for records management including assessment, engagement, training, and onboarding through completion allowing the company to retain records according to their legal obligations.
· Developed program training, standards, and knowledge sharing to enable automated archiving for SAP systems within HP resulting in a 34TB reduction of DB space globally after the first run.
· Developed new standards and metrics for team performance and enhanced the teams roles in client relationships providing interaction and job satisfaction resulting in dramatically enhanced performance.
SAP America INC, Newtown Square, PA 2001 - 2009
Manage teams of clients, consultants, and project managers to ensure margin, successful business deals, and overall project success. Led entire west coast region in 08 resulting in the majority contribution of revenue to the CRM team by region.
· Led ad hoc and sales-driven activities to ensure SAPs competitive advantage due to superior product knowledge.
· Performed solution/risk reviews during all phases of projects to ensure timely success, stakeholder involvement, and acceptance.
· Developed and managed actionable performance metrics for projects and project teams resulting in consistent, award-winning success for my clients and team members.
· Provided talent management expertise to allow my team to grow their depth and breadth of knowledge resulting in the most senior team for SAP CRM consulting.
· Engaged project teams and client executives to uncover gaps in design and to develop and improve overall business process performance for SAP products, providing additional sources of revenue via SAP services.
· Facilitated transition to SAP product/s or transition to a new version of SAP product to ensure the project and product are accepted as per the mutually agreed upon SLA. Including training/user acceptance, release strategies, and change management.
· Participated, led, and contributed to regular meetings within SAP, clients, and project teams to ensure open lines of communication resulting in clear roles, responsibilities, and project metrics.
· Developed short and long-term strategies for project/software implementation based on client goals resulting in actionable project plans, implementation methodology, and release strategy.
Technical Consultant - Principal Consultant
Progressed from BASIS administration duties to technical team lead to SAP project architect. Led teams to enable functionality for high tech clients to integrate global and regional business processes utilizing SAP products and existing client infrastructure. During my career at SAP I focused on BASIS and architecture and became one of the leading technical resources for SAP resulting in 2006 SAP Field Services Outstanding Contributor Award members, 2006 Service Excellence Award, 2006-2007 Top Talent with Hi Potential A Sample of my clients included:
· Microsoft Jan 2006 Dec 2007. SAP team lead for three concurrent CRM projects covering sales, service, and support. Developed an SAP change management strategy and implementation methodology utilizing SAP Solution Manager, which was adopted for all current and future SAP implementations.
· Hewlett Packard June 2005 Dec 2005. SAP project architect/lead for CRM global call center implementation. Directed a team of SAP, third party and client functional and technical resources to capture global and regional business process needs and translate them into an SAP blueprint and implementation strategy focused on a single instance. The resulting plan was accepted by HP and adopted for its global call centers.
· Adobe Nov 2004 Jan 2005. SAP technical lead for a global CRM implementation of IC, ICSS, and Internet Sales. Instructed the Adobe team through implementation, testing, and go live. Provided production support, training, documentation, and monitoring methodology.
· Hewlett Packard Sept 2002 Oct 2004 SAP technical architect for two concurrent global CRM sales web services projects. Responsible for blueprint and implementation including performance and support of all technical aspects through go-live. As the sole representative from SAP, I was responsible for all SAP communication and project management resulting in the timely completion of all projects.
· Hewlett Packard Palo Alto, Dec. 2001 Aug. 2002 Technical lead for CRM Internet sales project from demo through production.
· Samsung Piscataway, NJ, June. 2001 Nov. 2001 Technical lead for CRM mobile sales project. Responsible for implementation, performance, and support of all components through go-live.
· As a recognized expert in J2EE and SOA, led some of the first SAP Sales (CRM) projects providing world-class execution of these technologies.
Wharton School of Business, PHILADELPHIA, PA 1994 2000
IT PROJECT LEADER
Guided a team of six direct reports and ten indirect reports to set the strategic direction for the instructional technology at the Wharton School. Supported 2500 clients within the Wharton lab, classroom, and research environments.
Education & CERTIFICATIONS / TRAINING
Microsoft Dynamics certified professional. SAP-certified Enterprise Architect.
SAP Educational Services/Basis boot camp, CRM boot camp, JAVA performance and tuning; Mercury Interactive/Loadrunner Boot Camp; HP Educational Services/HP-UX Network Administration, HP-UX System and Network Administration III; Computer Learning Center, Philadelphia, PA, Diploma in Programming emphasis on C