Dynamic, results driven, sales and IT Professional, with extensive experience implementing and managing SAP programs, projects, teams and deals. In depth experience and proven expertise delivering global SAP enterprise solutions, including sales touch points, project planning, GRC, resource fulfillment, project execution, implementation and support.
Areas of Expertise Include:
SAP America INC, Newtown Square, PA 2014 - 2015
SAP Enterprise Architect – Pre-Sales
Expert level SAP expertise, delivering SAP solutions to clients, customers and sales teams including national and global expertise and responsibility.
· Lead ad hoc and sales driven activities to ensure SAP’s competitive advantage via superior product and business knowledge.
· Engage project teams and client executives to uncover gaps in current solution and drive improvement of overall business process performance using SAP solutions.
· Develop and manage actionable performance metrics for projects and project teams resulting in consistent, award winning success for customers and team members.
· Lead meetings with SAP, customers, partners and project teams to ensure open lines of communication resulting in clear goals, roles, responsibilities and project metrics.
· Develop short and long term strategies for project/software implementation based on customer goals resulting in actionable project plans, implementation methodology, and release strategy.
· Provided talent management expertise to provide engagement teams growth in depth and breadth of knowledge resulting in successful and repeatable sales practices.
Network Applicance, Houston, TX 2013 – 2014
SAP Solution Architect – Pre-Sales
Responsible for all SAP pre-sales activities in the USA outside the SAP COE resulting in go to market initiatives for sales teams. Serve as solution expert to educate, drive and lead SAP sales motions.
· Develop go to market and sales motion plans for SAP sales initiatives
· Serve as SAP ambassador for/with partners to enable collaborative sales motions
· Address and resolve complex technical and business process issues both pre and post sale
· Deliver technical and functional documentation for sales reps and customers to ensure use of best practices and repeatable sales motions
HewLett packard, Houston, TX 2010 - 2013
Business Analyst – SAP Archiving and Global Records Management
Led team to meet goals, champion technical expertise, and deliver training and oversight to enable the CIO goal of a 40% reduction of total DB space and records management compliance. My success in building the SAP Archiving program provided me the chance to provide leadership to the records management project driving metrics beyond the 3% past fiscal year end goal to 45% complete within four months enabling us to provide two CIO goals within one year.
· Managed and drove metrics across the global IT environment to meet and surpass named CIO goals.
· Developed global IT standards for records management including assessment, engagement, training and onboarding through completion allowing the company to retain records according to their legal obligations.
· Developed program training, standards, and knowledge sharing to enable automated archiving for SAP system’s within HP resulting in a 34TB reduction of DB space globally (to date - 2012).
· Developed new standards and metrics for team performance and enhanced the team’s roles in client relationships providing interaction and job satisfaction resulting in dramatically enhanced performance.
SAP America INC, Newtown Square, PA 2001 - 2009
Consulting Delivery Manager – CRM Delivery
Manage teams of clients, consultants and project managers to ensure margin, successful business deals, and overall project success. Led entire west coast region in 08 resulting in the majority contribution of revenue to the CRM team by region.
· Led ad hoc and sales driven activities to ensure SAP’s competitive advantage due to superior product knowledge.
· Performed solution/risk reviews during all phases of projects to ensure timely success, stakeholder involvement and acceptance.
· Engaged project teams and client executives to uncover gaps in design and to develop and improve overall business process performance for SAP products, providing additional sources of revenue via SAP services.
· Facilitated transition to SAP product/s or transition to new version of SAP product to ensure the project and product are accepted as per the mutually agreed upon SLA. Including training/user acceptance, release strategies and change management.
· Developed and managed actionable performance metrics for projects and project teams resulting in consistent, award winning success for my clients and team members.
· Participated, led and contributed to regular meetings within SAP, clients and project teams to ensure open lines of communication resulting in clear roles, responsibilities and project metrics.
· Developed short and long term strategies for project/software implementation based on client goals resulting in actionable project plans, implementation methodology, and release strategy.
· Provided talent management expertise to allow my team to grow their depth and breadth of knowledge resulting in the most senior team for SAP CRM consulting.
Technical Consultant - Principal Consultant
Progressed from BASIS administration duties to technical team lead to SAP project architect. Led teams to enable functionality for high tech clients to integrate global and regional business processes utilizing SAP products and existing client infrastructure. During my career at SAP I focused on BASIS and architecture and became one of the leading technical resources for SAP resulting in 2006 SAP Field Services Outstanding Contributor Award members, 2006 Service Excellence Award, 2006-2007 Top Talent with Hi Potential – A Sample of my clients included:
· Microsoft – Jan 2006 – Dec 2007. SAP team lead for three concurrent CRM projects covering sales, service and support. Developed an SAP change management strategy and implementation methodology utilizing SAP Solution Manager which was adopted for all current and future SAP implementations.
· Hewlett Packard – June 2005 – Dec 2005. SAP project architect/lead for CRM global call center implementation. Directed a team of SAP, third party and client functional and technical resources to capture global and regional business process needs and translate them into an SAP blueprint and implementation strategy focused on a single instance. The resulting plan was accepted by HP and adopted for its global call centers.
· Adobe – Nov 2004 – Jan 2005. SAP technical lead for a global CRM implementation of IC, ICSS and Internet Sales. Instructed Adobe team through implementation, testing and go live. Provided production support, training, documentation and monitoring methodology.
· Hewlett Packard – Sept 2002 – Oct 2004 SAP technical architect for two concurrent global CRM sales web services projects. Responsible for blueprint and implementation including performance and support of all technical aspects through go-live. As the sole representative from SAP I was responsible for all SAP communication and project management resulting in timely completion of all projects.
· Hewlett Packard – Palo Alto, Dec. 2001 – Aug. 2002 – Technical lead for CRM internet sales project from demo through production.
· Samsung – Piscataway, NJ, June. 2001 – Nov. 2001 – Technical lead for CRM mobile sales project. Responsible for implementation, performance and support of all components through go-live.
· As a recognized expert in J2EE and SOA, led some of the first SAP Sales (CRM) projects providing world-class execution of these technologies.
Wharton School of Business, Philadelphia, PA 1994 - 2000
Support Specialist - IT PROJECT LEADER 1998 - 2000
Guided a team of six direct reports and 10 indirect reports to set strategic direction for the instructional technology at the Wharton School. Supported 2500 clients within the Wharton Lab, classroom and research environments.
· Managed, designed and enhanced architecture of servers, workstations, software and networked printers providing a high performance, integrated solution that was widely praised by faculty and students.
· Designed and implemented system monitoring and reporting procedures for hardware and software dramatically reducing complaints and downtime. Provided top level support for faculty in the learning and research environments.
· Team lead for research, development and implementation of new email service for the Wharton School. Was able to work with our hardware partner and Microsoft to receive a grant that provided the software and networked printers providing a high performance, integrated solution that was widely praised by faculty and students
· Designed and implemented system monitoring and reporting software procedures for hardware and software resulting in a dramatic reduction of complaints and downtime.
· Administration of NT and UNIX servers, workstations and networks.
Education & CERTIFICATIONS / TRAINING
SAP Educational Services/Basis boot camp, CRM boot camp, JAVA performance and tuning; Mercury Interactive/Loadrunner Boot Camp; HP Educational Services/HP-UX Network Administration, HP-UX System and Network Administration III; Computer Learning Center, Philadelphia, PA, Diploma in Programming – emphasis on C
SAP Certified Enterprise Architect